Kracking Rugby Fest
Dates: 22 – 24th June 2018
Senior male and female teams
Match Length – 7 minutes each half men / 10 minutes each half women
No. Of Players – 10 a side male, 7 a side female
Group Stage – Each team plays each other once with the games taking place on the first day and the morning of the second day.
Second Round – At the completion of the group stage, teams will take part in a further two playoff matches to determine their final placing. The final will take place around 17:00 on the Sunday.
Hints: if your team doesn’t make 10 for male, or 7 for female you can still come – many other teams come with 2 squads, and there are always players happy to join your team and help !
2 days of rugby, 3 days of partying !
The Kracking Rugby Fest is the first tournament of its kind in Krakow, and is organised jointly by Sports Tours Poland and Juvenia Rugby Club. Krakow has been growing as a social rugby destination over the past few years, and it certainly deserves its reputation as a great place to combine playing rugby and socialising. Only during its second edition the Krakow Rugby Fest attracted teams from min.: England, France, Germany, Holland, Scotland, Wales, and even Venuezuela !
This time Juvenia will also be providing the professional facilities and tournament spirit, whereas Sports Tours Poland will be providing the smooth organisation and the tournament parties.
- Three different parties with a large amount of food and drink included. Fancy dress optional!
- Entertainment and beers/food pitchside
- Two days of rugby as you participate in a 12-14 team 10-aside rugby tournament, for men, and up to 8 teams 7 a side female rugby tournament
- 2* standard, very central, and party friendly accommodation, BB
- Return transfers from Krakow or Katowice airport, as well as transfers to and from the pitch
- Qualified referees.
- Medical assistance.
- Huge gala dinner in a fantastic restaurant on the Sunday night (for Standard and All inclusive packages).
On the first night after registering for the tournament you’ll enjoy a great opening party with an OPEN BAR with all the beer you can drink (for those taking the All-inclusive or Standard packages) at a top central nightspot. There will also be live music provided by a top local band. It’s the perfect way to kick off the weekend.
After the first day’s rugby and pitch-side entertainment you will head back to the accommodation to get your glad rags on before heading to the town. Even though this is your free evening, we have made sure you will have free entry to Krakow’s best clubs, bars or strip clubs.
After the completion of the tournament and the trophy presentations you’ll have a chance to enjoy another great party pitchside until around 18.00. This will be followed the Gala Dinner which takes place at a top restaurant where you’ll enjoy top food and unlimited beers to loosen up the vocal chords before singing those all-important tour songs.
Our tournament packages start from only 85 EU/pp to suit even a shallow pocket, so don’t hesitate and give us a shout !
How to enter
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with intention to enter, or use the below form- we will get back to you shortly with details.
- Once agreed, pay a 50 GBP / 75 EU deposit per team to secure your place.
- Provide the team entry form
- Pay the remaining balance 45 days before the tournament
- Arrive in Krakow and enjoy the tournament.